Newcastle Vision Clinic is ready to look after ALL of your eye care needs including eye emergencies, managing ocular diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, and dry eye. Your doctors are fully trained in treating condition such as:
- Sore, red, or itchy eyes and eyelids
- “Pink eye” and other ocular infections
- Removal of foreign bodies from the eye (such as wood or metal)
- Treatment of eye allergies or burns
- Emergency eye care
- Floaters, flashes of light or visual disturbances
Your eyes are also the window to your overall health. It is the only organ in the body where we can directly observe blood vessels and nerve tissue. The blood vessels in the eye can be directly affected by medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and other vascular conditions. Other parts of the eye can also be affected by autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arteritis, lupus, and sarcoidosis.
If you are in need of medical eyecare, schedule an office visit at Newcastle Vision Clinic by calling 425-659-2020 or schedule online.